Postat is a Kuwaiti company founded in 2019 by a team of entrepreneurs. We are convinced that success is not only based on figures and reports, but also on many foundations; the most important of which is to do what we love, and to build a relationship of trust with our customers, whom we consider to be our partners; along with having a specialized team that applies the best professional standards.
Since we believe in the vital role played by the social media in many fields, the most important of which may be the marketing of the services and products, and since the technology is constantly evolving for the purposes of facilitating the lifestyles in all their aspects, our vision has come to develop the Postat App to become the first destination for any commercial entity looking for means of marketing through the social media; in order to establish a community of business owners, celebrities and consumers together.
The Postat team consists of a group with an outstanding expertise in the technology, marketing, communications and project management sectors; the matter which contributed to the launch of the App in a way that offers real value to its users
Postat terms of service
- Members’ Legal Capacity
At Postat, we would like to make sure that the members have the legal capacity to conclude legal obligation contracts, and that minors do not use the website or the application in an inappropriate manner. Therefore, membership is not available to persons under the age of 18 years old, without the consent and signature of their legal guardians. In the event of prejudice to Postat’s rights and rules, Postat retains its right to put an end or exclude the membership of any person turned out to be under the age of 18 years old, except for the persons who obtained the signatures of their legal guardians. Furthermore, the website and the application is not available to people whose memberships have been excluded or suspended, and no one can register as a member with more than one user.
- Account and Registration Obligations
When registering, you must provide specific information and register your username and password.
When you become a member, you agree to:
- Your responsibility to maintain the privacy of your account and password, and acknowledge your full responsibility for the data and activities that occur through your account, and that you will report any unauthorized use of your account, password or any security breach. Postat will not be responsible for any direct or indirect loss due to deliberate or unintentional disclosure of your username or password. You cannot use someone else's account. Your membership means that you agree to compensate Postat for any unauthorized use of your account by you or anyone else that has access to your account and services by using your username and password, whether or not you know about this usage.
- Give us correct, accurate and updated information about yourself; as required in the Postat Registration Form (Registration Data).
- Register by submitting complete data and update it periodically after registration to maintain the data’s accuracy. If you provide untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, or if we suspect that this information is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, or does not apply to the User Agreement and in violation of Postat's Terms and Conditions, Postat has the right to stop, put an end, or close your account on the App.
- The fact that Postat (by its choice and at any time) is entitled to make any inquiry it deems important (whether directly or through an intermediary or agent), and to request other information or proof to ensure your identity and/or the validity of the input data. If you refuse to give the aforementioned information, Postat has the right to stop or close your account. In addition, we retain the right to suspend any account that has been inactive or idle for a long period exceeding 30 days.
- Communication via Electronic Means
Upon completing your membership, you agree that we can contact you through the available communication channels such as e-mail, or any other means
; and you also agree to all the agreements, notices or other communications that we can provide to you electronically to meet the legal requirements. Postat will ask for your consent during the registration process to send promotional messages that will allow you to know about any new change or feature or any promotional activities. If you would like to stop these messages at any time, you can choose to do so by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional message.
- User Agreement Amendments
By completing your membership, you agree that Postat can amend the User Agreement in a manner that may increase your obligations or reduce your rights (substantial amendment) in accordance with the User Agreement rules; and you also agree that Postat (by its choice and at any time) - without assuming any responsibility - can make non-substantive amendments to be explained on the website and the application.
- Collection, Refund, and Payment
Postat website and application allow the search and pre-booking of the advertising services between the Advertisee and the Advertiser.
The website and application can be used free of charge. However, Postat gets a percentage of the amounts paid for buying the advertising services by the Advertisee.
- Collection: A fixed value will be paid, which will be considered as a down payment of the total value of the amount specified by the Advertiser. This value depends on the Advertiser's rating in terms of fame, influence and number of followers. The remainder of the amount will be paid after the Advertiser has agreed to execute the ad.
- Refund: We emphasize that the satisfaction of the Postat Website and Application users is one of our top priorities, and so all the submitted complaints will be carefully considered and checked. If the User is entitled to refund any amounts according to the Postat Refund Policy, the amount will be deposited into the Advertisee’s account within 5 business days from the day of the completion of the investigation, if the payment is made by direct payment card, or 7 business days for credit and prepaid cards. A notice will be sent as soon as the transfer is made, and in the event of any delay in refunding the amount, the Advertisee must follow-up directly with their bank.
- Payment: Upon completing the execution of the ad and obtaining the Advertisee’s approval, the payment will be transferred to the Advertiser's account within 5 business days or according to the agreement concluded between Postat and the Advertiser.
Postat can make temporary changes to its services in regards to its offers, promotional campaigns, or new services for a specified period, and these temporary changes are considered effective under their terms when they are advertised.
- Refund Policy
Advertisees can claim a refund of the paid amount in accordance with certain controls; as the Advertisee wishing to claim a refund must complete and submit the related form.
Full refund is done in the following cases:
- If the Advertiser fails to execute the ad.
- The Advertiser fails to execute the ad on the dates specified by the Advertisee or executes the ad incorrectly or sends a message different from what has been agreed upon, and this depends entirely on the Postat Team’s estimate for the extent of the difference and the damage resulting therefrom.
- If the advertiser’s prices are hidden and the advertiser has requested a price which is above his price cap.
- If the advertiser did not accept the ad request.
Partial refund is done in the following cases:
- If the Advertisee backs down on completing the agreed ad, in which case the down payment amount will be deducted in full and the remaining amount will only be transferred.
- If the advertisee backs down on completing the requested ad before being accepted by the advertiser. In this case the advertisee will be refunded 90% of the down payment and Post@ will received 10%.
After the Postat Team checks any claim and ensures that the claim meets the Refund Policy, the amount will be transferred to the Advertisee’s account after deducting Postat’s commission in case of a partial refund, which is a pure right to it in return for enabling the Advertisee to negotiate with the Advertiser.
- Your Information
- Use of Service
By using the Postat service, you agree to:
- Not to use the service in any manner that causes or may cause the website or the application to be blocked, accessed, damaged or disabled.
- Not to use the service in any illegal activity or any activity that would be detrimental in any way to the website or the application and its users or any third party.
- Not to access the website or the application for the purpose of piracy, sabotage or misinformation, or attempt to obtain any data or content related to the website or the application or present therein, whether directly or indirectly, or through external systems or tools.
- The fact that we have the right to suspend, restrict, or block your account at any time without any notice, in case we have evidence for your breach of any of these restrictions, or if we suspect that your account is engaged in illegal activities; and this does not prevent us from taking any further legal actions against you as we deem appropriate.
- The fact that we have the right to use any user-specific photos, video or audio clips, whether they are available on the Internet or posted through it or by any third party, whether the Advertiser, the Advertisee, or the Regular User for the purpose of the marketing advertisements, and that is through social media platforms and other traditional advertising platforms, and others.
- Property Rights
The entire content of the Postat Website and application, but not exclusive, whether from texts, designs, logos, buttons’ icons, photos, audio clips, digital contents, data set and software are copyrights and intellectual property rights of Postat, its users, the Advertisers or the Advertisees; as they are protected by the property rights and laws, the trademark, the patent or any intellectual property of Postat. The total content of this website and application has exclusive property rights and copyrights to Postat, and is protected by the copyrights, the trademark, and the patent or other intellectual property.
Postat and any of its relevant banners, words or logos included in the App are either registered or unregistered trademarks for the website and the application, and are protected by an international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. It is not permissible to use the Postat trademarks in any product or service that does not belong to Postat or harms Postat in any way; and all the other non-Postat trademarks that appear on the website or the application are the property of their original owners who are likely or unlikely to be associated with, related to, or sponsors of Postat.
- Postat Misuse
Without prejudice to any of Postat's rights or procedures under this User Agreement or under any law or other means, Postat has the right to immediately - without any legal liability - to limit your activity, and to reduce or revoke your membership and/or
Block access to the website and the application in the following cases:
- If you breach this User Agreement.
- If Postat is unable to confirm or verify any information provided by you.
- If Postat, in its sole discretion, believes that any of your actions may lead to legal accountability against you or other users, or against Postat.
- No Guarantees
Postat provides its website, application and services "as they are" and "as available", without any guarantees or warranties of any kind, whether authorized or implied, including but not limited to the title, popularity, suitability for certain purposes, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement guarantees. Postat does not provide clarifications or guarantees regarding the accuracy and the reliability or the completeness of any content, information, software, texts, images, links or communications provided by the App or through its use, or any guarantees that the processes on the website or the application will be free of errors and disconnections; and Postat does not provide guarantees that the defects will be repaired or that the website, the application and its services are free of viruses or anything else that may cause harm or damage. Depending on the nature of online communications, this website or the application may be vulnerable to data being destroyed, suspended, unavailable or delayed. This website or the application may also be unavailable from time to time for repair, maintenance or business development purposes. You agree that Postat is not committed to providing support to this website or its application, and you explicitly agree that you are using this website or the application at your own risk.
You agree that Postat is not responsible for any damages or losses resulting from unsatisfactory delays or performance on the website and the application resulting from breakdowns or technical reasons.
You agree that Postat assumes no obligations or liabilities and cannot be legally referred in the event of financial losses or damages, or due to good faith or reputational damages, and any other direct or indirect damages resulting from your use of this website or the application.
- Limits of Responsibilities
Within the extent permitted by the law, Postat, and its officials, owners, employees, agents and affiliates are not liable for any losses or damages of any kind, whether in a direct, indirect, incidental, private, consequential or typical manner, and this includes but not limited to the losses or damages resulting from the loss of profits, the Company’s reputation, the opportunity, the data or other intangible losses resulting from or associated with your use of the website, the application, its services or the User Agreement.
- Relationships and Notices
- Transfer of Rights and Obligations
Under this Agreement, you hereby grant the right to Postat and make an irrevocable acknowledgement that Postat may at any time transfer all or part of its rights, obligations, benefits or responsibilities (whether expressed or assumed) under the User Agreement to its affiliated partners, without referring to request additional consent from you. Postat agrees to use all the available endeavors to notify you of any transfer by posting it on the website and its extensions. You cannot at any time and without prior written consent from Postat transfer all or part of your rights, obligations, benefits or responsibilities (whether expressed or assumed) under this Agreement to the User, without the prior written consent from Postat.
- General Clauses
- Governing Law
This User Agreement will be followed and it is subject to the applicable law in the State of Kuwait, and this clause governs the expiry or cancellation of the User Agreement for any reason.
We appreciate your interest and concerns regarding the privacy of your data on the Internet.
This Policy was designed to help you understand the nature of the data that we collect from you when you visit our website or use the Postat App or its accessories, and how we handle this personal data.
We did not design this website or App and its accessories in order to collect your personal data from your computer, smartphone, tablet or any internet connection device, or while browsing or using the App; however, the data provided to us by you will only be used with your knowledge and consent; in order to benefit from one of the services provided on our website or the Postat App or its accessories.
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
Any time you visit any website, including this website or the Postat App, your host server will record your IP address, the visit date and time, the type of web browser you use, and the URL of any website that refers you to this site on the Internet.
The Web Scanning process that we perform enables us to collect specific data such as those required of you regarding your outlook and opinion about our website or Postat App. Your responses are of utmost importance, and we appreciate them; as they enable us to improve the website and App level, and you have full freedom and choice in providing the data that concerns your name and other data.
Links to Other Websites on the Internet
Our website may include links to other websites on the Internet, or ads from other sites such as GoogleAdSense, and we are not responsible for the data collection methods used by these sites. You can view the confidentiality policies and the content of these sites that are accessed through any link within this website.
We may use third-party advertising companies to display ads when you visit our website, App or its accessories; and these companies may use information about your visits to this website and other websites (except the name, the address, the email address or the phone number); in order to provide ads about the goods and services of interest to you. If you want more information about this, and if you want to know the options available to you to prevent the use of this information by these companies, please click here.
We will maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all the personal data we obtain at all times. This information will only be disclosed if required by any law or when we believe in good faith that such action will be required or desirable in conformity with the law, or to defend or protect the property rights of this site or its beneficiaries.
Data needed to execute the Transactions required by you
When we need any of your data, we will ask you to provide it of your own volition; as this information will help us to contact you and execute your requests wherever possible. The data provided by you will never be sold to any third party for the purpose of marketing it to its own interest without your prior written consent, unless this is done on the grounds that it is within collective data used for statistical and research purposes without any data that may be used to identify you.
When Contacting Us
All the data provided by you will be treated as confidential data. The forms provided directly on the Internet require providing data that will help us improve our website. The data provided by you will be used to respond to all your inquiries, comments, or requests by this website, App or any of its accessories.
Disclosure of Information to any Third Party
We will not sell, trade, rent, or disclose any information for the benefit of any third party outside this website, App or its accessories. The information will only be disclosed if an order was issued by any judicial or regulatory authority to do so.
You can contact us when needed through the contact form on the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your concerns and interests regarding the data’s confidentiality and privacy are of utmost importance to us. We hope that this will be achieved through this Policy.